CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Nana

My Nana has been staying with us since we came home from the hospital. She has helped Mommy and Daddy take care of me and transition into parenthood. I love being with her and getting to know my Nana. She likes to walk me around the house and look out the windows. She also reads to me and helps build my motor skills by doing excersizes with my arms and legs. I'm learning a lot with my Nana. I'm happy that I'll be staying with her when Mommy and Daddy have to go back to work. I know my Nana loves me because she always gives me kisses and wants to hold me. I love my Nana!

1 comment:

  1. aww, this makes me cry, tears of joy

    Spending any time with Landyn is like a touch of heaven..

    ReplyDelete