CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am here!

My name is Landyn Juliet. I made my appearance into the world on October 9, 2009 at 2:34 in the morning! I weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. We stayed in the hospital for 2 days and then I got to go to my home and begin my lovely life!

My Mommy and daddy are so proud of me and think I am the most beautiful thing they have ever seen. My Nana has been staying with us and helping Mommy and Daddy get used to being new parents. Life is great for me! I love to sleep, eat and look around. I'm starting to focus on things and people. Someone reads to me every day. I also have a lot of visitors come by each day who love to hold me!

My Mommy started a blog so that all of my friends and family can keep up with me on a regular basis.

I know my Mommy and daddy love me a lot because they are always kissing me and holding me and telling me how much they love me! They call me their "miracle" and all kinds of other names that make me feel special :)

2 comments: