Mommy and Daddy say I'm a good baby because I'm happy most of the time. I've been eating every 3-4 hours depending on whether it's daytime or nighttime. I sleep really well and only wake up if my paci falls out while I'm trying to fall asleep. I usually spit it out once I hit the Dreamland. I'm going through 3-6 changes of clothes a day which is a lot of laundry! Nana was in charge of it, but now that she isn't staying with us anymore, it's all up to Mommy and daddy ;) I've had 2 sponge baths so far. I think I'm going to like taking baths! Daddy says he doesn't need the "temperature duck" to tell him when the water is too hot. He knows exactly how warm I like it (Mommy always checks before she puts me in though)! I got to meet my pet dogs (Kloey, Fiona and Kameron). They seem interested in me, but I'm not sure what to do with them. They aren't allowed to get too close to me right now. Mommy says maybe once I get a little older. I got to go on my first stroll outside in my stroller one day to get the mail. Also, Nana brought over her swing for me. It plays music and I just love it! My house gets really clean when I swing in my swing :) Mommy and Daddy have been reading books to me and doing exersizes with my arms and legs. They also let me hold and pull on these rings that hang from my carrier. I think I'm pretty strong because I can hang on for a long time! This is a big world, but I think I'm going to like it! With so many people who love me, I am going to be one happy girl :)
Saturday, October 17, 2009
My First Week
1 Week: October 16, 2009
Mommy and Daddy say I'm a good baby because I'm happy most of the time. I've been eating every 3-4 hours depending on whether it's daytime or nighttime. I sleep really well and only wake up if my paci falls out while I'm trying to fall asleep. I usually spit it out once I hit the Dreamland. I'm going through 3-6 changes of clothes a day which is a lot of laundry! Nana was in charge of it, but now that she isn't staying with us anymore, it's all up to Mommy and daddy ;) I've had 2 sponge baths so far. I think I'm going to like taking baths! Daddy says he doesn't need the "temperature duck" to tell him when the water is too hot. He knows exactly how warm I like it (Mommy always checks before she puts me in though)! I got to meet my pet dogs (Kloey, Fiona and Kameron). They seem interested in me, but I'm not sure what to do with them. They aren't allowed to get too close to me right now. Mommy says maybe once I get a little older. I got to go on my first stroll outside in my stroller one day to get the mail. Also, Nana brought over her swing for me. It plays music and I just love it! My house gets really clean when I swing in my swing :) Mommy and Daddy have been reading books to me and doing exersizes with my arms and legs. They also let me hold and pull on these rings that hang from my carrier. I think I'm pretty strong because I can hang on for a long time! This is a big world, but I think I'm going to like it! With so many people who love me, I am going to be one happy girl :)
Mommy and Daddy say I'm a good baby because I'm happy most of the time. I've been eating every 3-4 hours depending on whether it's daytime or nighttime. I sleep really well and only wake up if my paci falls out while I'm trying to fall asleep. I usually spit it out once I hit the Dreamland. I'm going through 3-6 changes of clothes a day which is a lot of laundry! Nana was in charge of it, but now that she isn't staying with us anymore, it's all up to Mommy and daddy ;) I've had 2 sponge baths so far. I think I'm going to like taking baths! Daddy says he doesn't need the "temperature duck" to tell him when the water is too hot. He knows exactly how warm I like it (Mommy always checks before she puts me in though)! I got to meet my pet dogs (Kloey, Fiona and Kameron). They seem interested in me, but I'm not sure what to do with them. They aren't allowed to get too close to me right now. Mommy says maybe once I get a little older. I got to go on my first stroll outside in my stroller one day to get the mail. Also, Nana brought over her swing for me. It plays music and I just love it! My house gets really clean when I swing in my swing :) Mommy and Daddy have been reading books to me and doing exersizes with my arms and legs. They also let me hold and pull on these rings that hang from my carrier. I think I'm pretty strong because I can hang on for a long time! This is a big world, but I think I'm going to like it! With so many people who love me, I am going to be one happy girl :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment