I must say that although we know how much personality and strong will our Landyn has, we can multiply our opinion about a thousand times after her first swimming lesson today!!

She is definitely a Starfish on steroids if that's possible. Before the instructor said "Splash" she was splashing away! I sound like a "proud Mama" and that's what I am. Landyn was one of 3 friends in her class and she was dunking herself under water before we were even told to do so.
She had so much fun and throughout the next few weeks Landyn should be expected to blow bubbles, turn on her back and float, hold her breath under water (which she does for a few seconds), "monkey crawl" the side of the pool (walk with her hands along the side).
It's amazing to see what babies naturally do in the water. Needless to say, we loved her swimming class and can't wait until next Thursday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment