
Designed at http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/, the back is in scripted with "James 1:17" which is the verse above her crib which reads, "Every good and perfect gift comes from above." I couldn't have wanted anything else but this. A beautiful piece of jewelry that allows me to have Landyn close to my heart all the time :)
After "Ooohing and Ahhhing" we went outside to take some pictures...
We still had some planning to do for Grandpa Roberts's memorial so we headed to JC Penny to look for outfits to wear (Kris has lost 40 lbs and doesn't have much left that fits him). We didn't end up finding anything to wear there, but we did stop in for some quick Mother's Day photos. Landyn was in a very "tongue-y" mood so we got some really funny pictures to choose from...
Then on actual Mother's Day we headed down to Lake Jackson to have lunch with Nana, Pops and Aunt La(ura).
We all had a very beautiful day, full of love! Being a mother has given me the opportunity to be someone I've dreamed of my whole life. It's amazing to understand the gifts God gave me to be a mom and how they were revealed the day Landyn was born. Thank You, Lord! I feel things I never thought existed in my heart.
Mothers are special gifts and I am so very proud to be chosen as Landyn's! Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!!!! I am honored to be a part of the 'endless-loving club'!!!!!






I haven't checked the blog lately, and was surprised and happy with the latest developments. She literally crawled to every room in my house. Landyn is on the go!
ReplyDeleteMother's Day was really nice.
Love yall