CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

FaMiLiA

Shelly and Robin brought Baby Elli to town for the week and we took a trip to JC Penny to get some family pictures. We only got 1 good big group picture since we had 3 babies - but we'll take what we can get!!!
Landyn was in a great mood, so we got a few of our little family :)
We finally got a smile from Jake!!
The Trans had their turn (Ongba (Robin and Shelly) - Landyn's grandparents - and Elliana)

Jakob did NOT want to take pictures


but Landyn did and got some pictures with her 2 month old, Aunt Elliana


Then Elli changed into her bathing suit, but started to get sleepy...

So we called it a day (a successful one)!

1 comment:

  1. I loved these pictures and can't wait to get mine! Baby Elli is adorable and I love her outfits with the hat! Andrea and Jake have a really good picture and of course I love the one of you, Kris and Landyn

    ReplyDelete