14 Weeks
March 26, 2011
Lane Kristopher is supposed to be measuring around the size of a bright, zesty lemon.
But... He is a big boy and measuring a whole week larger - closer to the size of a delicious, juicy apple!
Our anatomy ulstrasound will be on April 26th and there, we will confirm his size and whether the doctor will want to change his due date. As of now it is September 25. If they change it, the new due date will be September 17th! I've been feeling great and have so much more energy now, in the second trimester. I didn't go through the ups and downs of energy loss with Landyn, but Lane is giving me a run for my money. I love it! I have been super tired, but my energy is amazing during the day. Landyn still doesn't quite get the whole concept, but she does say, "brother, sister, Lane, baby" And she loves showing off her belly...and her Mommy's :) LOVELY!!! 


No comments:
Post a Comment