CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

7 Weeks - Blueberry

We are seven weeks pregnant and a lot is happening to our little embryo, inside of me at the moment. It's arms and legs are sprouting and it has doubled in size since last week - now the size of Landyn's favorite little berry

Though this delicious fruit is so yummy and sweet, I sure don't feel so much of that right now. I guess because I'm running around with a toddler on top of the tiredness from pregnancy, it just seems to be harder this time around, on my body. But looking at the positives, I'm getting a lot of needed sleep, more baths and TONS of attention from the Mr. of the house! He always seems to know exactly what I need, when I need it (like a plate of oranges and nuts in the bath yesterday)!!

And I know this is God's way of preparing us, in some form, for adding another miracle in our "mix". I love knowing there is a reason for all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment