So...I got to do my favorite thing for my favorite person (shop, Landyn). I hit up online stores and realized my 20% off coupon at BRU was the best deal. She got a new little house:
And an activity table for her Nana's house:
I figured that going all out would be a waste so we will let her get tired of these and move on to other toys...If you know Kris and me very well you know how we like our house - baby toys are not in the picture (even though I keep trying to convince Kris that they need to be). So a minimum is good for all of us :) Don't get me wrong - she has plenty of toys she can play with that are tucked away nice and pretty, but for the big toys - minimum is good!Play away, baby girl!!

The activity table is awesome! It needs to be where she is to play with it. Wherever...
ReplyDeleteNow that I have seen her play with the house, I can see that it is something show will grow with. She already enjoys so much of the action of her house. Great choice!
ReplyDelete