CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Once Upon a Time, 3 years ago...

Kris and I were engaged to be married! It seems like just yesterday that he gave me the box and the ring was in it! I am so blessed to have a loving husband and beautiful daughter, and all the love and support a family could want or need!! Thanks to all of our friends and family who have been there, to support and love us, each step of the way :)

Just to take you back:




Kris, Thank you for being such a loving husband who does anything and everything a wife would want or need. Thank you for choosing me for your lifelong partner. Thank you for your thoughtful nature. I feel extremely blessed that God chose you for me!! I loved you then, love you now and will love you always.

Melissa

1 comment: