Height: 24 3/4 inches (50-75%)
Weight: 15.5 pounds (75-90%)

I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like every day gets shorter and shorter whith a child. Landyn has accomplished many milestones this month. She is scooting and rolling over. She also is talking a lot more, although she is still a pretty quiet baby - in a good way. She loves to sit up and pretty soon should be sitting on her own. She is holding her own bottle, although I still help out a little so that I feel that she needs me :) She loves her baths and grabbing faces. She laughs at EVERYTHING!! If the world was made of water, she would be swimming everywhere :) She loves books and to be read to. She even like to hold them on her own - along with her bottle :( She started eating oatmeal cereal on a spoon and LOVES it!! Landyn shared her 4 month birthday with her BFF Rylee's 3rd birthday. It was special :)
Although it is bittersweet, we love to watch her grow and learn each day. Landyn brings joy to us and we love her so much!
I can't believe how fast time goes by. How can she already be 4 months?
ReplyDeleteShe is so much fun though and I love her interaction and facial expressions. More fun to come.
Nana