CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

3 Months

Height: About 25 inches
Weight: 15 lbs.
I'm a quarter of a year old! Mommy and Daddy think time have gone vby way too fast, but I am learning new things every day. I'm able to sit up with some help but sometimes topple over. I love by tummy time and I just squeel and kick, kick, kick - I'll make a move soon, I can feel it!

I'm eating 4 times a day - 8 oz, each time (I know it seems like a lot for my little tummy, but I take after my mommy and love food)! I have a bedtime routine where I eat, take a bath (my fave!!), read a bedtime story and go to bed. I'm being "trained" to sooth myself and I'm doing a good job. My parents just put me in my crib and as long as I have my paci, I'm good and out within minutes :) I have a feeling the paci thing will end soon...

Mommy tried to give me rice cereal twice, but I spit it out then had a belly ache. She says we will try in another month or so.

I now can reach most everything that is put in front of me. I even grab and shake some of the toys. I've found also, that my hand is quite tasty.

My friend, Rylee, is going to be a big sister and we will get to watch Amanda's tummy grow like Rylee did with my mommy's tummy when I was in there :)

I got to have my first Christmas and visit from Santa. I got some books and toys and clothes - everything a 3 months old needs!!

1 comment:

  1. Three months have gone by so fast because Landyn is such a good baby. Glad to see she in getting into a routine, and sleeping for longer times at night. I love her, and her parents too!

    ReplyDelete