Height: 24 inches (90-97%)
Weight: 11 lbs. 15 oz. (75%)
I'm 2 months old today. I was supposed to go to my doctor last week to get my shots, but it snowed and I have to go tomorrow now. I don't have official statistics for today, but Iwill tomorrow.
This month has flown by. Mommy went back to work so I have been spending a lot of quality time with Daddy and Nana. I like being on my tummy a little more because I can fully turn my head from side to side and don't get stuck. I'm starting to push up with my arms so I may be able to roll over soon.
I still love to be swaddled at night. I like my swing, but not as much as I used to because I have a bouncer that is great!! I'm starting to reach for things that are close. I laugh a LOT and smile constantly! My favorite game is sticking my tongue out and making noises. I still love to play on my Einstein mat too. The rattle is fun to hit. When I'm on my tummy, I can raise my head up and do mini push-ups!
I'm on pretty routine schedule now, going to bed around 9:30 or 10 and waking up between 5 and 6 every morning. I'm eating 6 ounces every 4 or 5 hours now, but go longer at night. I've started taking Zantac since I seem to spit up a lot, but it is much better now!
Every night, Mommy and I pray and thank God for my little life. I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!

Our sweet Landyn is definitely able to push herself up when she is on her tummy! She can push up and turn her head from side to side. She responds to voices, faces and toys. I love to play "stick out your tongue and smile" game, she can imitate my face and really smiles a heart warming smile. I love her.
ReplyDelete